Yanmar is a Japanese manufacturer with more than 100 years of experience and headquartered in Osaka. Yanmar distributes diesel engines that have a wide number of applications including marine, construction equipment, agriculture and generators. In addition to this, Yanmar also supplies engines to John Deere and some coolers to Thermo King Corporation that are used in refrigerated trucks.
Since 2012 Automoción Oryx Parts S.L: supplies original and alternative engine spare parts for Yanmar land applications. For these engines, we offer the complete solution for the rectifier. We stock cylinder kits, gasket sets, seals, bearings, and engine valves. We also supply crankshafts, camshafts, fuel pumps, oil and water pumps, injectors, connecting rod bolts (which must always be replaced), cylinder head bolts, valve rotators and connecting rod foot bushings, camshafts, gears and balancer shafts. We always supply the assembly instructions with the spare part.
Our competitive advantages are:
- Have a wide range of spare parts for Yanmar engines for industrial, maritime, public works, generator or agricultural applications.
- 2-cylinder engines with a piston diameter of 66 mm, 68 mm and 70 mm.
- 3 and 4-cylinder engines and piston diameter from 70 mm to 106 mm.
- Catalogs superior to the competition and advice from specialists in the product.
- Immediate availability of the product or, if you need an original spare part, supply it in a very short time.
There is also the possibility of supplying turbos and original injection components. In order to supply these engine spare parts, we need the application where the engine is installed and its data (serial number or chassis), the type of engine and its serial number.
For more information or if you need specialized care, do not hesitate to contact us.