Sisu Diesel is a company belonging to the multinational group AGCO Corporation. American company in the agricultural sector. This manufacturer produces and distributes agricultural equipment and spare parts, from tractors to harvesters or self-propelled sprayers. The manufactured engines are marketed under different brands, among which Valtra, Fendt or, more recently, Massey Ferguson stand out.
The range of adaptable Sisu Diesel engine spare parts is the complete solution for the rectifier: in addition to gasket sets, oil seals, bearings and engine valves, we can supply crankshafts, camshafts, fuel pumps, oil pumps, water tanks, injectors, connecting rod bolts (which must always be changed), cylinder head bolts and connecting rod foot and camshaft bushings.
Our competitive advantages are:
- Have a wide coverage of Sisu Diesel engine spare parts for industrial and agricultural applications.
- Series 309 (three cylinders) and 409 (four cylinders).
- Series 311 (three cylinders), 411 (four cylinders) and 612 (six cylinders).
- Series 320 (three cylinders), 420 (four cylinders) and 620 (six cylinders) in their multiple configurations.
- Series 634 (six cylinders).
- The most recent series 44 (four cylinders) and 66 (six cylinders).
- Immediate availability or, if an original spare part is not available, the possibility of having it available in a short period of time at a very competitive price.
In the identification of the necessary spare part of a Sisu Diesel engine, it is essential to have the engine serial number of 5 digits and a letter, except in the cases of engines mounted on CASE machinery where we need the model of the machine to identify the necessary engine spare parts.
For more information or if you need specialized care, do not hesitate to contact us.