Renault Trucks is a French company with more than 125 years of experience in truck manufacturing. In its beginnings this company was called “Renault Vehicles Industriales” (R.V.I.) and was bought by the AB Volvo group 20 years ago.
The range of adaptable spare parts for Renault R.V.I. is the complete solution for the rectifier: in addition to gasket sets, oil seals, bearings and engine valves, we can supply crankshafts, camshafts, fuel pumps, oil pumps, water pumps, injectors, connecting rod bolts ( which must always be changed), cylinder head bolts and connecting rod foot and camshaft bushings.
Our competitive advantages are:
- Have a wide coverage of Renault R.V.I. used in a large number of trucks.
- Engines 040212, 06012, 060226 with a 102mm piston diameter.
- Engines 062030 and 062045 with a 120mm piston diameter.
- 062356 motors with a 123mm piston diameter.
- 063540 motors with a 135mm piston diameter.
- Immediate availability or, if an original spare part is available, the possibility of having it available in a short period of time at a very competitive price.
In the identification of the necessary spare part of a Renault R.V.I. it is essential to know the chassis number of the vehicle that carries the engine even though the name of the engine (for example MIDR062045A3) is usually sufficient to identify the most common components.
For less common engines in our market, do not hesitate to contact us to check availability and price of the engine replacement you need.
For more information or if you need specialized care, do not hesitate to contact us.