Perkins Engines Company Limited is an English manufacturer of diesel engines with over 85 years of experience in the industrial engine sector. Founded in 1932 and, being acquired by Caterpillar in 1997, it became the world’s largest manufacturer of diesel engines.
Oryx Parts’ range of adaptable Perkins engine spare parts is the complete solution for the rectifier: in addition to gasket sets, oil seals, bearings and engine valves, we provide crankshafts, all produced from forging, camshafts, fuel pumps , oil pumps, water pump repair kits, injectors, connecting rod bolts (which should always be replaced), cylinder head bolts, valve rotators, and connecting rod foot, camshaft, gear, and axle bushings balancers.
Our competitive advantages are:
- Have a huge coverage of spare parts for Perkins engines for industrial application, agriculture, construction or power generation.
- Series 3.152, 4.203 (piston diameter 91.49mm)
- Series 4.212, 4.236 and 6.354 (piston diameter 98.48mm)
- Series 4.248 and 4.248.2 (piston diameter 101.05mm)
- Phaser or 1000 series (100mm or 103mm piston diameter)
- Series 100 (piston diameter 75mm)
- Series 400 (piston diameter 84mm)
- Series 700 (piston diameter 91mm or 97mm)
- Series 900 (piston diameter 94.5mm)
- Series 1100 (piston diameter 105mm)
- Series 1300 (piston diameter 109mm)
- We have been specialists in Perkins for more than 20 years, which allows us to develop pistons, segments, liners and other components with first equipment manufacturers such as the 1000 (Phaser) series, 100, 103 and 105mm, widely used in Public Works.
- Thanks to this experience we have catalogs superior to the competition available on our website.
To determine the necessary spare part for Perkins engines, we need the engine serial number consisting of an alphanumeric series of the type:
AA 30502 U 123456 W
Where the following parties provide the following data:
- AA: engine family.
- 30502: engine build number.
- U: Country of construction of the engine.
- 1232456: Engine serial number.
- W: year of production.
Since 2002 Automotive Oryx Parts has been the exclusive distributor of Maxiforce in Spain and Portugal, supplying the complete range of Perkins adaptable engine components from this North American supplier with more than 20 years of experience. Maxiforce components represent the best quality/price ratio on the market as a result of:
- The result of the efforts of a team of professionals focused on offering the most complete range for these engines
- A commercial service that allows to have an exact quote of the components necessary for the repair.
- An after-sales service that assists you technically in any doubts that may arise in the repair
You can consult about Maxiforce on its website www.maxiforce.com
For engines that are less common in our market, either because of their novelty or because of their longevity, do not hesitate to contact us to check the availability and price of the spare part you need.
For more information or if you need specialized care, do not hesitate to contact us.