Isuzu is a Japanese multinational company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. With more than 70 years of experience in the industrial motor sector, it concentrates its activity on the production, design and distribution of commercial vehicles. Today Isuzu is considered a pioneer in the technological innovation of diesel engines. With a portfolio of about 60 types of diesel engines, it manufactures engines for transport, industrial and maritime use.
With a philosophy focused on reducing environmental pollution, Isuzu is a benchmark in the diesel engine industry.
For the range of spare parts adaptable to Isuzu engines, we have cylinder kits, gasket sets, seals, bearings, engine valves and their guides, crankshafts, cylinder heads, camshafts, connecting rod bolts (which must always be changed) and cylinder heads. On demand, and with very fast delivery times, we can provide you with injection components, turbos or other Isuzu engine spare parts that you need.
Our competitive advantages are:
- Have a huge coverage of high-quality agricultural and alternative spare parts for Isuzu® engines for industrial applications:
- Have more complete catalogs than the competition and have the advice of specialists in the product.
- Provide quality with unique aspects:
- Availability of tightening torques and other mounting instructions for these motors.
- Components developed with first-team manufacturers.
In the identification of Isuzu® engine spare parts, it is essential to have the following data for a correct selection of the components: Engine type, serial number and application.
For less common motors in our market, either because of its novelty or its longevity, contact us to check availability and price of the spare part you need.
For more information or if you need specialized care, do not hesitate to contact us.